Funky Sunburst......we admit we had no idea what to call this design and somehow landed on Funky Sunburst but you can call it whatever you like....we just recommend getting one before they are gone (it’s in the top 5 by sales and the manufacturer doesn’t think they can get it anymore).
Made from USA sourced 100% cotton, our non-medical face masks are soft, breathable and comfortable to wear.
What you get:
- Double layer, tight knit 100% cotton
- 3M aluminum nose bridge that's sewn into the fabric and forms to your nose for a custom fit (and less foggy glasses). Plus they won't rust!
- Each mask has an inside pocket to insert a disposable filter
- A PM2.5 activated carbon5mlayer filter is included with every mask
- Twice as thick as the majority of masks on the market, our soft elastic bands are 6mm wide and do not cut into your ears like the thin round elastics
- Double sewn seams hold up wash after wash
- Fabric is pre-washed and then steam sanitized before packaging
- Machine wash cold, line or tumble dry
For the public, they are recommended by the CDC and useful if you would like a way to help keep your germs away from others and they provide some protection from the germs of others. They're also helpful as a way to prevent touching your face as often.
*We are currently limiting quantities to 4 per pattern for each customer order.
**Note: Due to the personal nature of this product, all sales are final.
Masks are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus. Masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high, or near intense heat or flammable gas. Masks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks).
Masks are intended for adult use only. They should not be used by anyone with skin sensitivities or placed on children under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.