Total Bad Ass Face Mask! Why? Because you’re a TOTAL BAD ASS!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we wear pink shows your support. We will be donating 25% of our proceeds to Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, PA. Please join them and show your support at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on October 18th at Cooper River Park in Pennsauken, NJ from 8:30am - 11:30am and don’t forget your face mask (this is an outdoor event so dress accordingly). This is a great event that’s held outdoors where you can social distance while showing your support!
Made from 100% cotton, our non-medical face masks are soft, breathable and comfortable to wear.
What you get:
- Double layer, tight knit 100% cotton
- 3M aluminum nose bridge that's sewn into the fabric and forms to your nose for a custom fit (and less foggy glasses)
- An inside pocket to insert a disposable filter, a PM2.5 activated carbon filter is included with every mask
- Twice as thick as the majority of masks on the market, our soft elastic bands are 6mm wide and do not cut into your ears like the thin round elastics
- Double sewn seams hold up wash after wash
- Fabric is pre-washed and then steam sanitized before packaging
- Machine wash cold, line or tumble dry
For the public, they are recommended by the CDC and useful if you would like a way to help keep your germs away from others and they provide some protection from the germs of others. They're also helpful as a way to prevent touching your face as often.
Machine Wash Cold, Delicate
Line Dry or Tumble Dry Low
Cotton Iron Setting
*We are currently limiting quantities to 4 per pattern for each customer order.
**Note: Due to the personal nature of this product, all sales are final.